8.13  Unemployment Compensation

The university contributes to the state unemployment insurance fund, and under certain circumstances, you may be eligible for unemployment compensation benefits when you are no longer employed by the university. You may file a claim for unemployment benefits at any local Arkansas Employment Security Department office.

Monday, September 28, 2009 2:47 PM

Human Resources
222 Administration Building
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Fax: 479-575-6971

Human Resources Payroll Department
1001 E. Sain
Fayetteville, AR 72703
Fax: 479-575-5340