Workers' Compensation

(Arkansas Code Ann. §11-9-101 et seq  

If you become injured or ill while you are at work due to a work-related incident, you may be eligible to receive Workers' Compensation. Workers' Compensation is available to you by law to ensure that you get appropriate and reasonable medical care for injuries or illnesses sustained while you are on the job. Should your injury or illness require that you take an extended period of absence from work, you may be eligible for disability benefits through Workers' Compensation.  Workers' Compensation claims are submitted to the Office of Risk Management. Determination and payment of claims is made by the Public Employee Claims Division located in Little Rock. Workers’ Compensation leave benefits and Family and Medical Leave can run concurrently and Workers’ Compensation leave can count against an employee’s FMLA leave entitlement.   

For the Procedure for Reporting and Treatment of an On-the-Job Injury or Illness please see .  

Monday, May 2, 2022 8:30 AM
Thursday, April 07, 2022 9:21 AM
Wednesday, March 03, 2010 2:43 PM