University Identification Cards

Unless you are a temporary or hourly employee, you are eligible for a university photograph identification card. You will need an authorization card from your department and a form of picture identification to obtain your card. Identification cards are made between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. in the ID and Information Office located in the Arkansas Union. If you are enrolled in classes, you will not need an additional student identification card. There is a replacement charge for a lost or stolen card. The cards are non-transferable and are valid only while you are an active university employee. You must return your card if you leave the university.

Monday, September 28, 2009 1:27 PM