In recognition of their service, the university provides eligible retirees a number of privileges.
A retiree meeting one of the conditions below is entitled to a retiree ID card if:
- The retiring individual is age 65 or older and has at least five years of continuous service with the university
- The retiring individual is age 62 or older and has at least ten years of continuous service with the university
- The retiring individual has at least 20 years of continuous service with the university
- The retiring individual has elected to retire early under the early retirement provisions of Administrative Memorandum 430.2 or 430.3
A retiree ID card provides access to the following privileges:
- Inclusion in the campus directory, catalog, and other listings of campus faculty and staff
- Faculty or staff admission to campus activities and events
- Free access to university email
- Use of university libraries
- Free emeritus parking permit
- Waiver of fees for membership in the HPER facility
- Purchase of two tickets without having to make a donation for all sports, with a 50% discount on two basketball tickets. Contact the Athletic Department Ticket Office for information.
More about retiree status can be found in Fayetteville Policies and Procedures 412.0.