Open Enrollment for UA Benefits Plans
UA Benefits Open Enrollment 2022 will be 10/25/2021 – 11/12/2021. No late enrollments will be accepted. All changed must be completed by 11/12/2021. View your current benefits elections by logging into Workday, select Benefits then select View Benefits Elections. A Virtual Benefits Fair is being offered by the UA System Office. The System Office mailed an Open Enrollment Decision Guide to all currently enrolled participants in our benefits plans.
General Information Sessions:
General Information Sessions will be hosted by the UA Fayetteville Benefits Team via Microsoft Teams. Links and the schedule are provided below:
- October 26, 2:00-3:30 PM
- November 3, 9:00-10:30 AM
- November 3, 2:00-3:30 PM (Spanish)
- November 11, 10:00-11:30 AM
Summary of Changes Effective 1/1/2022
- Premier Plan premiums will increase by 4%.
- If you are covered under the Premier or Classic Plan, you will pay a $350 co-pay for emergency room visits plus deductible and co-insurance. The co-pay is waived if you are admitted.
- Advanced imaging co-pays for Classic and Premier plan will increase by $50.
- Outpatient surgery co-pays for Classic will increase $10 and Premier will increase $5.
- The individual deductible for Classic & Premier Plans will increase by $100 and the family deductible will increase by $200.
- Information on premiums for 2022 can be found here.
- The Tobacco Attestation must be completed annually during Open Enrollment.
- The Tobacco Attestation will be the only driver for 2022 Wellness Incentive. The Wellness Exam requirement that was due 10/31/21 has been waived.
- Vision Plan will move from Superior Vision to EyeMed vision insurance effective 1/1/2022.
- Optional Life and Optional Short-term disability rates will decrease effective 10/1/2021.
- Additional optional life coverage will be available without Evidence of Insurability during open enrollment for up to 3x annual salary or $500,000 whichever is less.
- Annual enrollment is required for FSA. If you are currently enrolled in a FSA, you must re-enroll your options.
- FSA contribution limit for individuals will remain $2,750 tax-exempt per person.
- Maximum contributions to a dependent care FSA will be $5,000.
- HSA contribution limits have increased to $3,650 (individual) and $7,300 (family); $1,000 additional contribution for participants 55 and older (includes university contributions).
- Human Resources will also conduct our donation drive for the Catastrophic Leave Bank during Open Enrollment.
- Donations must be made in 1-hour increments and there is no limit on the number of hours that may be donated; however, a donation cannot be accepted if it reduces the donor’s combined sick and annual leave balance to less than 80 hours.
- Forms can be found here and completed donation forms should be submitted to Human Resources Leave at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I enroll or make changes?
Enrollments and changes must be done online through Workday.
- Login to Workday
- If you will be covering dependents, please refer to the Employee Self-Service: Managing Benefits quick reference guide. Submit dependent documentation and dependent verification forms through Workday as an attachment.
- Open Enrollment can be accessed through your Workday inbox or from the Announcements section on your Workday Homepage beginning October 25, 2021.
HR Benefits Email, email@example.com