If you need a key to your office, your building or both, your department will issue a key authorization card which must also be signed by your building administrator. The Facilities Management key office will assign you the appropriate key or keys. You will be responsible for your uUniversity keys, which may not be duplicated. Any keys issued to you must be returned if you leave the university before you can receive your final paycheck.

Monday, September 28, 2009 1:26 PM