10.6  Termination Checklist

If you leave university employment for any reason, you must return your staff identification card, your keys, any library books you have checked out, any uniforms issued to you, and any university procurement or credit cards, and settle your accounts with the Treasurer's Office, the libraries, and the Pat Walker Health Center before your final pay is released. You may return your parking permit hangtag to the Parking and Transit Department customer service counter and exchange it for a student permit if you will become a university student. When your termination date is determined and entered into the BASIS system, a notice will be sent via email to the university offices involved in the termination clearance process.

Monday, July 29, 2013 1:12 PM

Human Resources
222 Administration Building
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Fax: 479-575-6971