Do Your Part - It’s Up to Each of Us to Protect Our Campus Community and Prevent the Spread of COVID-19.
Please remember, DO NOT come to campus:
- If you are not feeling well, stay home and call your medical provider or Pat Walker Health Center
- If you have been recently diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous 14-days or are awaiting test results
- If you had contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and you have not received approval from the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) to return to work
If you do come to campus, you are required to:
- Practice social distancing
- Wear face coverings when social distancing isn’t possible
- Complete a daily self-assessment of your health each workday before beginning on-campus work
All U of A employees are required to complete the daily covid certification within workday to indicate whether they are coming to campus or not, and if they are to certify that they have self-assessed their health prior to coming to campus.
- If you aren’t coming to campus, you simply confirm that and one click will complete the process
- If you are scheduled to work on campus, you will receive a brief summary of COVID-19 symptoms and situations that you should consider before certifying that you are symptom-free and have not been in high-risk situations.
If you have experienced symptoms or high-risk situations, you will be instructed to:
- DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS, OR IF ALREADY AT WORK LEAVE CAMPUS IMMEDIATELY
- Contact your supervisor to notify them that you will not be at work.
- Contact your primary care provider (PCP) for further assessment.
- If you do not have a PCP, you can contact the Pat Walker Health Center on campus at 479-575-4451, option 1 for further assistance.
- Self-isolate until further medical evaluation and directions are given. Self-isolation means no in-person contact with anyone, including family, co-workers and avoiding going out in public.
- Contact Human Resources (HR) at 479-575-4044 if you have questions regarding your work status.
Distribution Process and Follow-up
- An email to the survey will be distributed to all university employees each night at around 10:30 p.m. Employees may also access the survey through the link above.
- A report will be distributed to HR representatives on campus after 3:00 p.m. the day of employees in their unit who did not complete the survey.
- The HR representative will follow up with the employee to explain the importance of the daily self-assessment survey and the expectation that all employees to participate.
- HR representatives will keep track of employees who are on leave or otherwise unable to complete the survey.