Using the University of Arkansas Careers Site
Two Important Messages to Applicants
- The University of Arkansas job application system has undergone a substantial upgrade on July 1st, 2020.
- If you are an applicant that applied for a position before this date and need help please Contact Us.
Positions posted July 1, and after can be accessed through the University of Arkansas Career Site by external applicants.
- When applying for a position, you will be prompted to create an account, log in and apply.
- Once you have logged in, you can bookmark position postings, apply for new positions without re-entering information, manage application materials, and review the status of your applications.
- All applicant information is subject to public disclosure under the Arkansas Freedom of Information Act.
- Log into the Arkansas Careers Site to check the status of the position.
If you have any issues applying for a position please Contact Us.