Voluntary Benefits and Discounts
Auto and Home Insurance
All University of Arkansas employees are eligible for discounted group rates and convenient payroll deduction for auto and home insurance offered by Liberty Mutual. The Liberty Mutual Group Savings Plus plan is based on the group buying power of the University of Arkansas and includes:
- A group discount of up to 10% off Liberty Mutual rates
- Additional savings based on age, driving experience and auto equipment (such as anti-lock brakes and airbags)
- Rates guaranteed for 12 months, not six
- Automatic payroll deduction by request with no down payment
- Payment plans; down payment required and a service fee may apply for direct billing
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance
- Around-the-clock claims service
- Local Liberty Mutual sales and service representatives
To receive a coverage evaluation and no-obligation rate quote, visit http://www.libertymutual.com/uarfayetteville or call 800-207-7001.
The 24-hour emergency roadside assistance applies to auto policyholders and is provided by Cross Country Motor Club of Boston, Inc., Boston, MA, or through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc., Boston, MA. Coverage is provided by and underwritten by Liberty Mutual.
Group discounts, other discounts and credits are available where state laws and regulations allow and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
The following merchants offer discounts to employees of the University of Arkansas.
This list is provided solely for information purposes, and should not be considered an endorsement of these merchants and/or their products. This list is subject to change at any time, and may not include all merchants who offer discounts to University of Arkansas employees.
Employees are able to save 20% on tickets to Silver Dollar City, Showboat Branson Belle & White Water.
Use promo code: 24764
Cell Phone Providers
AT&T offers University of Arkansas employees:
- 17% monthly discount on all wireless service plans
- Free Activation for new customers
- Waived upgrade fees for existing AT&T customers
Add the discount or order online at www.att.com/wireless/univarkansas.
Sprint benefits for University of Arkansas employees include:
- 15% off monthly rates
- $25 off select smartphones
- 20% off all wireless accessories and free shipping.
T-Mobile offers a 15% discount. Call 1-866-464-8662, choose option 3 and identify yourself as an employee of the state of Arkansas.
University employees receive 10% off annual membership.
For full details visit urec.uark.edu or call 479-575-4646.
Fayetteville Athletic Club
The Fayetteville Athletic Club offers all UA employees their corporate rates:
- Single: $59 per month plus tax
- Couples: $89 per month plus tax
- Family: $119 per month plus tax
No joining fee, $15 a month for one location (excluding Lowell) or $25 a month for all 5 locations for adult members. Full access including pool, aerobics and racquetball.
$69.00 rate for any standard suite
$89.00 rate for any executive suite
Exclusions during special events apply. Based on availability
Homewood Suites by Hilton
$99.00 rate for Standard Suite
Use code: 2710610
Some restrictions apply.
1305 N. Palak Dr
Fayetteville, AR 72704
Mc Donald Eye Associates
McDonald Eye Associates offers all University of Arkansas employees with a University ID 20% off LASIK, glasses, sunglasses and yearly exams.
3318 N. North Hills Blvd.
Fayetteville, AR 702703
20% Discount or $500 Accessory Bundle
3391 N. College Ave.
Fayetteville, AR 72703
2012 S. Promenade Blvd.
Rogers, AR 72758
1720 S. Range Line Rd.
Joplin, MO 64804
All Springfield MO Locations