University of Arkansas
222 Administration Building
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Fax: (479) 575-6971
Employee Development Training Calendar
Unless otherwise specified, the training sessions listed below are offered at no charge, but seating is limited so advance registration is required.
To learn more about each session and register online, simply click on the class name.
|People Admin: Job Postings|
|Date/Time||Tuesday, April 17, 2012
12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
|Description||Who should attend:
Dept/Unit Users, Dept/Unit Authority, Approving Authority, Budget Authority, Executive Authority - anyone with the responsibility of creating, updating, and approving job postings in the department.
* To understand the critical elements of the posting and hiring process (hiring request form, background checks).
* To understand how to Create a Posting from position and from hourly/temp.
* To understand the flow of the Posting process.
* To understand review of applicants and the management of applicant statuses.
* To understand the flow of the Hiring Proposal process.
|Location||Administrative Services Bldg. on Razorback Road IT Lab - room 154|
|(same building as Parking/Police Department)|