Auto and Home Life
Auto and Home Insurance
All University of Arkansas employees are eligible for discounted group rates and convenient payroll deduction for auto and home insurance offered by Liberty Mutual. The Liberty Mutual Group Savings Plus plan is based on the group buying power of the University of Arkansas and includes:
- A group discount of up to 10% off Liberty Mutual rates
- Additional savings based on age, driving experience and auto equipment (such as anti-lock brakes and airbags)
- Rates guaranteed for 12 months, not six
- Automatic payroll deduction by request with no down payment
- Payment plans; down payment required and a service fee may apply for direct billing
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance
- Around-the-clock claims service
- Local Liberty Mutual sales and service representatives
To receive a coverage evaluation and no-obligation rate quote, visit http://www.libertymutual.com/uarfayetteville or call 800-207-7001.
The 24-hour emergency roadside assistance applies to auto policyholders and is provided by Cross Country Motor Club of Boston, Inc., Boston, MA, or through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc., Boston, MA. Coverage is provided by and underwritten by Liberty Mutual.
Group discounts, other discounts and credits are available where state laws and regulations allow and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.